A Career You Can Believe In
An Opportunity To Grow
Here at Lakeside, we offer medical professionals and support staff unprecedented avenues of career growth. In fact, you won’t find a behavioral health system with more variety or better opportunities anywhere else in the country. Our principle of employee development says it best: “The professionalism and drive of our people are the most important factors in the quality of the service we provide. We hire talented people, increase their skills through training and experience, and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company.”
Our mission to be the leading provider of choice for behavioral, mental health and addiction services in the Mid-South is built on service excellence. Toward that end, we treat everyone who enters our facility as our guest; we demonstrate professionalism and excellence in everything we do; and we practice teamwork — in communication, in decision making and in problem solving.
In addition to paying competitive wages, Lakeside offers a comprehensive benefits package to keep you engaged, satisfied and fulfilled in your healthcare career.
Here are some highlights:
- Interested in continuing education? Full-time employees qualify for tuition reimbursement.
- We offer flexible, affordable insurance plans — medical, dental and vision — to meet your needs at a reasonable cost.
- Your vacation package begins accruing your first day of employment, rewarding you for simply coming to work.
- We offer pay differentials for many positions, when you work a shift other than days.
- Our contribution to your retirement savings plan is generous and ongoing.
- You can join our Employee Stock Purchase plan within 30 days of employment.
- We offer tax-deductible, flexible spending accounts to cover medical, dental and vision expenses not covered by insurance.
- We offer long-term income protection including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and other coverage.
To learn more, call Lakeside’s Human Resources Department or the Benefits Line at 1-800-782-4049.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lakeside is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities without regard for race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status. Our EEO policy applies to all employment practices, benefits, training, performance evaluation, company programs and all other terms, conditions and privileges.
If you have questions or concerns related to Lakeside’s EEO policy, please contact the Human Resources Department.